A Phase II Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Incomplete Crossover Trial With 4-week Treatment Periods to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution (Doses of 1.25 microg, 2.5 microg and 5 microg) Delivered Via Respimat Inhaler Once Daily in the Evening in Adolescents (12 to 17 Yrs Old) With Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Apr 2018 Results of pooled data from vitro compared with nine clinical trial assessing PK exposure to tiotropium in preschool children with persistent asthmatic symptoms (using test VHC), were published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 18 May 2016 Results of five trials (n=1397) presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 23 May 2012 Results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History