A Phase 3b/4, Open-label, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Evaluate the Effect of Remission Status on the Ability to Maintain or Achieve Clinical and Endoscopic Remission During a 12-Month, Long-term Maintenance Phase With 2.4g/day MMX® Mesalamine/mesalazine Once Daily in Adult Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOMENTUM
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Additional location (Russia) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 695 to 1000 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.