A Multicenter, 52-week, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of an Oral Aripiprazole/Escitalopram Combination Therapy in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole/escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.