Effectiveness of first line treatment with lapatinib and ECF/X in histologically proven adenocarcinoma of the stomach or the esophagogastric junction (metastatic or not amenable to curative surgery) according to HER2 and EGFR status: a randomized phase II trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 480 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jun 2012 Trial design presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.