A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over, single rising-dose study of CER-001 in healthy male and female volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CER 001 (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cerenis Therapeutics
- 17 Feb 2017 Results published in the Clinical Drug Investigation
- 16 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 19 May 2010 Trial reported as 'completed' according to a Cerenis Therapeutics media release.