A Multicenter Phase 1 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination With Irinotecan/Fluorouracil/Leucovorin (FOLFIRI) and Bevacizumab in FOLFIRI Naive Patients With KRAS Mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress