A Phase 2b Study of Daclatasvir in Combination With Peg-Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 and 4 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMAND-1; HEPCAT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 625.
- 08 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 30 Sep 2011 Interim results will be presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in November.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History