A Phase I Study of Bortezomib in Combination With MEC (Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, and Intermediate-Dose Cytarabine) for Relapsed/ Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.