A Phase II, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamic Effect of Single and Multiple Oral Doses of AZD1446/ Placebo and a Single Dose of Donepezil on Quantified Electroencephalography and Event-Related Potentials in Patients With AD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1446 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 May 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.