LUX-Breast 1; An open label, randomised phase III trial of BIBW 2992 and vinorelbine versus trastuzumab and vinorelbine in patients with metastatic HER2-overexpressing breast cancer failing one prior trastuzumab treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Breast-1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 26 Jan 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 01 Jul 2017 This trial was completed in Slovenia, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History