LUX-Breast 1; An open label, randomised phase III trial of BIBW 2992 and vinorelbine versus trastuzumab and vinorelbine in patients with metastatic HER2-overexpressing breast cancer failing one prior trastuzumab treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Breast-1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 15 Jun 2018.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 26 Jan 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History