A Phase III, Comparative Study for the Efficacy and Safety of Bilastine 20 mg Versus Cetirizine 10 mg and Placebo in the Treatment of Perennial Allergic Rhinitis During 4 Weeks, Followed by a Long-term Safety Extension With Bilastine 20 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine; Cetirizine
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2011 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 24 May 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History