A 4-week, Multi-Centre, Open-label, Rater-Blinded, Non-comparative, Phase IV Study of the Broad Clinical Benefit for Seroquel XR (Quetiapine Fumarate Extended Release) With Flexible Dose as an add-on Therapy in the Treatment of Acute Bipolar Mania Patients With Partial Response to Current Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELEASE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.