Postlicensure Observational Safety Study of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (13vPnC) Administered in Routine Use to Infants and Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 Study data published in Vaccine and a Kaiser Permanente media release.
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.