A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Ascending Dose Phase I/IIa Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Topical LTX-109 in Subjects Nasally Colonized With Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs LTX 109 (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 26 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History