A Multi-Center Phase I Dose Escalation Trial to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability of Intra-Arterial Temozolomide for Patients With Advanced Extremity Melanoma Using Normothermic Isolated Limb Infusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 29.