Breast Cancer Adjuvant Hormonotherapy : Tamoxifen and the Anti-aromatases Pharmacokinetics, Correlation With the Pharmacogenetic Characteristics PHACS Protocol : Pharmacology of Adjuvant Hormonotherapy in Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PHACS
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results (n=1977) assessing relationships between pharmacogenetics (PG), pharmacokinetics (PK) and toxicity in breast cancer patients, were presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 09 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.