A Prospective, Randomized, Multi-center Trial to Assess the Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System (PROMUS Element) for Coronary Revascularization in a Population of Unrestricted Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATINUM PLUS; PLATINUM+; PLATINUM-PLUS
- 02 Mar 2012 Planned End Date added to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History