Evaluation of the anti-arrhythmic effects of 3 oral dosages of S 44121 versus placebo in patients with chronic heart failure and left ventricular systolic dysfunction at risk for ventricular arrhythmia: a 12-week, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo controlled, international multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aladorian (Primary)
- Indications Ventricular arrhythmias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 29 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 31 Dec 2011 to 28 Feb 2013 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 29 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.