Phase I/II Study of Preoperative Gemcitabine in Combination With Oral Hydroxychloroquine (GcHc) in Subjects With High Risk Stage IIb or III Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxychloroquine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2017 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified Jan 2015).