Amisulpride augmentation in clozapine-unresponsive schizophrenia: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Clozapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMICUS
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 23 Jan 2015 Accrual to date is 38% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.