A Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind, Double Dummy, Multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Safety/Tolerability and Efficacy of JNJ-32729463 Compared With Linezolid (Zyvox) for the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Acorafloxacin; Linezolid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2010 Positive top-line results reported in a Furiex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History