A Long-Term, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of LY2140023 Compared to Atypical Antipsychotic Standard of Care in Patients With DSM-IV-TR Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pomaglumetad methionil (Primary) ; Aripiprazole; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 06 Feb 2014 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Research Information Service (CriS)-Republic of Korea)
- 29 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 19 May 2012 This study has been completed in Germany, according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.