A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalating, Double-blinded Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Anti-DEC-205 Monoclonal Antibody (Mab) Targeted HIV Gag p24 Vaccine (DCVax-001) With Poly ICLC (Hiltonol) as Adjuvant in HIV-uninfected Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 2401; Poly ICLC
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gopv record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.