A Phase II-study (Therapeutic Exploratory) of GAD-alum in Newly Diagnosed Type-1 Diabetic Patients, With Focus One the Presence of Viruses at the Time of Diagnosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DiViD
- 14 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to complications to procedure
- 26 Apr 2011 Actual initiation date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.