An Open-label, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Disease Free Survival Rate of a Perioperative Combination of Capecitabine (Xeloda), Trastuzumab (Herceptin) and Oxaliplatin (XELOX- Trastuzumab) in Patients With Resectable Gastric or Gastro-esophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEOHX
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.