A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Two-sequence, Two-period Crossover Study, to Investigate a Potential Food Effect on the Pharmacodynamic and Bioavailability of Repeated Oral Doses of Clopidogrel (300 mg Loading Dose Followed by 75 mg/Day) in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Congenital heart defects; Embolism and thrombosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders; Stroke; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 29 Nov 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 25 Aug 2010 Trial phase changed from IV to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2010 New trial record