A Phase II Evaluation of Cediranib (Recentin; AZD2171, IND#72740, NSC# 732208) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.