A 12-month, Two-armed, Randomized, Double-masked, Multicenter, Phase IIIb Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Laser Photocoagulation as Adjunctive to Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections vs. Laser Photocoagulation Monotherapy in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Diabetic Macular Edema Followed by a 12 Month Follow up Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELATION
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 128 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.