Safety, antiviral effect and pharmacokinetics of BI 207127 in combination with BI 201335 and with ribavirin for 4 weeks (Part 1) and with or without ribavirin for 16, 28 or 40 weeks (Part 2) in patients with chronic HCV genotype 1 infection (randomized, open label, Phase Ib/II)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deleobuvir (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOUND-C1; SOUND-C2; SOUND-C3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2014 Pharmacogenomic analysis presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 02 Apr 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Oct 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History