A Phase 2, Randomized, Blinded, 5-period Cross-over, Placebo and Active Controlled, Multicenter, Dose-finding Study Comparing Single Doses of Formoterol 2.25 microg, 4.5 microg, and 9 microg Delivered Via Symbicort pMDI and Foradil 12 microg Evaluating the Relative Bronchodilating Effects and Safety in Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Budesonide; Budesonide/formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHASE2
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 52 to 86 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (54) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual end date ( Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.