Phase Ib/II Study of the Tumor-targeting Human F16IL2 Monoclonal Antibody-cytokine Fusion Protein in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs F16 IL2 fusion protein (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Philogen
- 24 Feb 2014 There has been a change in the inclusion criteria, planned patient number and drug dosage.
- 24 Feb 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 51 to 96 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.