A Phase I, Single-center, Drug Interaction Study Between Simvastatin, Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin, and GSK2248761 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Fosdevirine; Rosuvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Alzheimer's disease; Atherosclerosis; Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetic cardiomyopathy; Diabetic foot ulcer; Heart failure; HIV-1 infections; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type III; Hyperlipoproteinaemias; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Low HDL cholesterol; Multiple sclerosis; Neurological disorders; Retinal vascular occlusion; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Aug 2010 Trial location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2010 New trial record