A Phase II, Randomized, Open-label Study of Lapatinib Plus Chemotherapy Versus Trastuzumab Plus Chemotherapy as First-line Treatment for Women With HER2-positive and p95HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Lapatinib; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.