The TEAM Trial (Tasigna Efficacy in Advanced Melanoma): A Phase II, Open Label, Multi-center, Single-arm Study to Assess the Efficacy of Tasigna in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic and/or Inoperable Melanoma Harboring a c-Kit Mutation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAM
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2017 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 25 Nov 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment arm from one arm to two arm study, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.