Phase I/II Dose-escalation Study of the Investigational Trifunctional Bispecific Anti-CD20 x Anti-CD3 Antibody FBTA05 in Combination With Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) in Patients With CD20 Positive Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Low and High Grade Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs FBTA 05 (Primary) ; T cell replacement therapy
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.