An Observational Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Cetuximab in Combination With Platinum-based Chemotherapy, in the First-line Therapy of Recurrent/ Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 09 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2010-091-000170).