Safety and Immunogenicity Study for Use of Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (Menactra) in Healthy Subjects 2-55 Years of Age in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Clinical Trials Registry - India reports actual initiation date (110Jun 2010).