An Investigational Randomized Study on Epirubicin Plus Cyclophospamide (EC) or Cyclophosphamide Plus Methotrexat Plus 5-fluorouracil (CMF) Versus Nab-paclitaxel Plus Capecitabine as Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Elderly Non Frail Patients With an Increased Risk for Relapse of a Primary Carcinoma of the Breast.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICE-II
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.