An Open-Label, Multicenter Study in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis to Evaluate the Safety of 240 mg BG00012 TID Administered as Add-On Therapy to Beta Interferons (IFNβ) or Glatiramer Acetate (GA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EXPLORE
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 10 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from Oct 2011 to Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.