A Korean Open-label, Multi-center, Community-based Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Zonisamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Uncontrolled Partial Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zonisamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Korea
- 07 Sep 2011 Actual initiation date change from Sep 2007 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2010 New trial record