A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Phase II Trial of a KLH Conjugated Trivalent Ganglioside Vaccine Containing GM2, GD2 Lactone, and GD3 Lactone With the Immunological Adjuvant OPT-821 Versus OPT-821 Alone in Metastatic Sarcoma Patients Who Are Rendered Disease Free.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sarcoma vaccine MabVax/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Primary) ; OPT 821
- Indications Sarcoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MabVax Therapeutics
- 14 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History