Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Single IV Dose Parallel Efficacy and Safety Study of GLYX-13 in Subjects With Inadequate/Partial Response to Antidepressants During the Current Episode of Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rapastinel (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Naurex
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 08 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 06 Dec 2012 Results were reported in a Naurex media release. Results were also presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History