A Phase I Study of SB939 in Pediatric Patients with Refractory Solid Tumours and Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary) ; Isotretinoin
- Indications CNS cancer; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Primitive neuroectodermal tumours; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by National Cancer Institute of Canada.