A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Pharmacokinetic and Safety Trial in Healthy HIV-Negative Women to Assess the Delivery of Dapivirine From a Matrix Vaginal Ring and to Evaluate the Safety of a Matrix Vaginal Ring Containing 25 MG of Dapivirine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dapivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors International Partnership for Microbicides
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 05 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.