A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled, Non-inferiority Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Injection of SCH 900962 (Corifollitropin Alfa) to Induce Multifollicular Development for Controlled Ovarian Stimulation (COS) Using Daily Recombinant FSH (recFSH) as a Reference in Women Aged 35 to 42 Years (Phase 3; Protocol No. P06029)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary) ; Follitropin beta
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUE
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pregnancy-rate' has been met, according to a Merck & Co. media release.
- 02 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01144416).
- 02 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01144416).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History