A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase I clinical study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of ZYOG1, a novel GLP-1 agonist, following oral administration in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ZY OG1 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 24 Aug 2016 Last checked against Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 08 Sep 2010 Status changed from planning to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 13 Jul 2010 Additional location (India) added, primary outcome amended, actual initiation date (28 Jun 2010) added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.