A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Efficacy and Safety Study of TC-5214 (S-mecamylamine) in Flexible Doses as an Adjunct to an Antidepressant in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder With an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RENAISSANCE-3
- 01 Mar 2014 Results published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned patient number is 1024 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History