A New Strategy Regarding Discontinuation of Dual Antiplatelet; Real Safety and Efficacy of a 3-month Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Following Zotarolimus-eluting Stents Implantation (RESET Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Everolimus; Sirolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction; Stent thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESET
- 04 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 2120 to 982 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Cardiovascular-death-rate' has been met.
- 03 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History