A Phase I, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Aflibercept in Combination With Intravenous Docetaxel Administrated Every 3 Weeks in Chinese Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 20 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.